Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Week 10 EOC: Promotion Without Discounting

How I will bring people into The Bean Break without discounting will be to make a Facebook and Twitter account for my shop and have amazing customer service so the customers will come back frequently. I will build up the social media accounts and promote it with some flyers to post outside of the computers. Another way to bring people in would be to make an App for iPhone/iPad and Android users to take advantage of the menu ahead of time and see the descriptions of the products we will have there. I would also have the first opening day have a local band playing, nothing too noisy or loud to have the customers leave, and greet each guest politely and give them a rundown as to what we offer and what types of coffee/smoothie/food we have provided at The Bean Break. The servers that will be working at The Bean Break will be trained to upsell our products for a size cup more or add a pastry with their beverage to gain more of that customer loyalty and to gain more profit from the products that I will have. Another way to promote will be to have a signature coffee, smoothie, and/or dish and have the server/cashier upsell it my using a ‘WOW’ description, for example: “We have our signature yummy smoothie called the Carmel Chocolate Kiwi Strawberry that will leave you wanting more.” Something along those lines to intrigue and give guests’ suggestions if they do not know what to get. These ideas will definitely be incorporated into my coffee shop because who would not want to try The Bean Break’s coffee, smoothie, and food? Just thinking about that description makes me want that smoothie and I sure do know that customers will love it just as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment