Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Week 9 EOC: Three Great Mission Statements

I have read and choose 3 very great mission statements from my classmates. I know the mission statement is supposed to represent the company and give the audience a picture in their head about how the company will provide guests’ needs. “The mission should focus on customers and the customer experience the company seeks to create.” (Source: Marketing: An Introduction for Education Management Corporation, page 41) I know one of my classmates, La Bron, had a very descriptive statement that I had pictured in my head, I really liked it, but I know he could have incorporate something along the lines of what the place will be different from rather than the others. Michale S. provided a very well thought out mission statement as well. He took it to another level and really grabbed my attention from what he had put. I also liked the theme he is presenting to the restaurant with the Reggae and how it is kind of different from the other restaurants that we have nowadays. Lastly, the third mission statement that I have picked was Peter’s. It is short and straight to the point, which I greatly enjoyed also. I liked the fact that he is doing a brewery for his project and it, again, grasped my attention. All these mission statements were interesting to read and to know about how I would go into their restaurant/bar as a customer and what I would expect from there based on the mission statements they provided. If I had to choose the best one out of the three, it would be Michale S.’ because it was, once again, well thought out and I enjoyed what his restaurant’s theme was. As a matter of fact, I would attend all these restaurants/bars and be very pleased as a customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment