Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

For my creative content, I will find a picture online and on Photoshop CS6 I will create the exterior of the location with the name of the coffee shop and to show how it could visually attract and bring people in this location. I had a couple of ideas and with the exterior of the location, but I am still working on as to what exactly I want the coffee shop to look like. The location itself needs a lot of work so I am thinking of ideas as to incorporate the creativity with the place. I know for a fact the logo will be a bit simply, but it will stand out in a bold color and the ‘B’ in ‘Bean’ will be a coffee cup with the handle as a ‘B’. I need to look up ideas and make sure they are not taken by other coffee shops so I know I have a lot to think about because some simply ideas may be already used by other companies. The outside of the building will be in an unusual type of shape, but again, I will have it be professional and a place that will stand out from the other coffee shops around the city. The Bean Break will look and attract customers and make them wonder what it has to offer. Looks are everything these days so having an unusual shape to the place will draw eyes to the audience that we have here in Las Vegas. I know customers will come in and see what ‘The Bean Break’ has to offer and the company will ‘wow’ them into coming back for more with the entertainment that we will be serving them. The creative side of me will think of something different and outside of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment